Title: Social Media/Marketing volunteer
We’re looking for a creative and dynamic individual who can help us amplify our presence online and grow our supporter base.
Compass Children’s Charity is an international charity, supporting children displaced by poverty, violence, and abuse across Central America. We believe systemic change is achieved by
- Advocating for changes to policy and practice, ensuring the rights of children are realised
- Designing and supporting programmes that create meaningful change in the lives of young people
- Collaborating with like-minded agencies to maximise our impact
With your help we can
- Help children off the streets, out of danger, and protect their rights
- Provide education and skills for independent living and a brighter future
- Increase our restricted and unrestricted income
- Raise awareness of street & at-risk children
You would be an integral part of making this difference.
How you can help:
- Refresh our social media plan to maximise supporter reach
- Create compelling content for our social media and appeals
- Support with the development of our website
- Share your expertise and advise on most effective channels and platforms to engage new and diverse audience of supporters
What impact will you have
As a small charity we work to do an enormous amount with not a lot of money – we do not have large budgets or resources to implement many of our activities. So you would need to be resourceful and proactive, but you would have the enormous satisfaction of knowing your role is vital.
Your contribution and input would make a huge difference to the Charity and our programme partners.
What’s in it for the volunteer
Advocating for a small charity is challenging but very rewarding. Everything you achieve and accomplish will make a direct difference to street and at-risk children.
We are a small, friendly, proactive, and professional team, committed and passionate about the work we do. We are always striving to do more and that’s why we need you!