An exciting opportunity to join Compass Children’s Charity – as a Trustee. Ideally at this time we are looking for Trustee(s)with proven experience in:
- Income generation, Trust and Foundation fundraising, Developing Corporate partnerships, Digital fundraising, Supporter recruitment & development
- Communications & marketing
- Business development
But all applications will be reviewed and considered
We are focused on:
- Helping street children off the streets, out of danger and protecting their rights.
- Providing education and skills for independent living for a brighter future.
- Ensuring that Children’s rights are at the core of our work.
To help us develop and expand our work, we are looking for an enthusiastic Trustee(s) with knowledge and experience around a broad range of charity fundraising. The ideal candidate will have innovative ideas and be able to think creatively. All Trustees are expected to assist Compass Children’s Charity to secure a sustainable and diverse funding base for the organisation.
A Communications Trustee would be a vital and integral part of our growth as a Worldwide charity. Helping us raise awareness of the issue of street and at risk children, increasing our supporter base and helping put the issue of street children on the political agenda. A great chance to make a difference and shape our communications both in print and via social media
- Trustees will be required to attend three/four meetings at either our office in Kettering, Northants or in London and may be requested to assist at further meetings and events as required.
- The position of a trustee is voluntary but reasonable Trustee-related expenses will be reimbursed by prior approval.
- Be able to commit 10 hours a month.
- Pro-active, innovative able to commit to completing actions, be able to work as part of small team in a small charity – we do not have unlimited resources so everyone has to be prepared to take ownership of their role and commit to making a difference. It will be hard work and challenging but very rewarding
How to apply :
Please submit your CV together with two professional references and a covering letter (firstname.lastname@example.org) indicating why you wish to be considered for the roles, what professional skills and qualities you are able to contribute to the organisation.
Look forward to hearing from you