We need International pressure demanding a response from the State is important at this time:
- Decision makers to review, act accordingly, issue criminal proceedings
- immediate attention to the children and their families.
- Joint immediate instigation of a system of protection that works, with personal & individual care
- investigation of what happened at the home. There are allegations of torture and rape.
- Sanctions to ensure that nothing like this happens again.
You can write to the Embassy of Guatemala now asking for answers: 13a Fawcett Street, London, SW10 9HN
We also need financial support to back up with an emergency strategy , we need to send psychologists, social workers. Stay tuned. Thank you for your solidarity.